Redesigning Devanagari Ligatures
As my second week assignment for Visual Communications, I tried to redesign ligatures in the Hindi language that uses the Devanagari script. In Sketch, I designed the character “gya” using curves that communicates the hidden “ga” and “ya” in a more visible manner.
As my extra challenge for Web Technology, I redesigned Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, with focus on accessibility and legibility. It uses Sass for a more readable design, and the Wikipedia API to render pages in AngularJS.
Wikibility is free and open-source, available on GitHub.
As a project for Professional Development, I developed FaceMatch, an Augmented Reality app that uses deep learning for facial recognition and analysis. It detects people and displays their information on a heads-up display.
FaceMatch is free and open-source, available on GitHub.
For the video project in Module 1, my team and I made an interactive video of a horror movie trailer, wherein the viewer decides what’s next in the story, like which direction to go to and what to do in the forest.
I tweet and retweet about design, technology, the industry, and everything in between.Follow 1.7K
Connect with me on LinkedIn to stay updated with my startup, consultancy, and side projects.Connect 2.2K
I post updates, photos, and links that interest me on Facebook. You can follow me to stay connected.Follow 1.3K
I post mobile photography, design drafts, and random pictures I click. Follow me to stay connected.Follow 1.2K